Reported for a Violation

Responding to a referral for a honor code violation can be very unnerving.  The following pages will give you insight into procedural assurances, the honor code process, and next steps in the process.  If you have any additional questions, please contact the Office of Academic Integrity at or 703-993-6209.

Procedural Assurances

Student Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Appeal Process

Distance Learners