Faculty quick guide to hearings

When you refer a suspected violation of the Honor Code to the Office of Academic Integrity, the referred student has the right to contest the charges and request that the case be decided in a full Honor Code hearing. As the faculty member who referred the case, you will be responsible for presenting the case to the Honor Committee members. The information in this document will assist you in preparing for your role in the hearing.

2015-16 Faculty Guide to Presenting Honor Code Violation