Below are some definitions of Plagiarism. However, please know that the definitions are also interpreted by the professor(s), meaning that this list is not exhaustive.
- Cutting and pasting from other sources
- Improper and/or lack of proper citations
- Using someone’s ideas, thoughts and/or words without citing
- Using poor paraphrasing
- Submitting someone else’s work as your own
- Copying word for word without citing
- Submitting the wrong document
For more comprehensive information on understanding plagiarism and how to avoid it, click here.